Article 1: Accept the terms of agreement on the use of products and services
- Welcome to Vietnam Online Data Joint Stock Company (VDO Trading). This website is operated by VDO Trading. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using or registering on this website. Website http://vdotrading.vn and the products and services on the website are owned by VDO Trading. Your use of the website and the products and services described on the www.vdo.vn website signifies your agreement to the terms of this Agreement.
- Based on business practices and the law, we have the right to amend, update, add or remove part or whole of the terms of this agreement without notice. Directly for you, but will post publicly on VDO Trading’s website.
Article 2: Interpretation of words
- “VDO Trading”, “We”: Online Data Joint Stock Company of Vietnam.
- “You”, “Customer”: The visitor on this website and / or the legitimate purchaser of the products and services provided by VDO Trading and the ownership of the products or services by him / her. Buy, own in accordance with current law.
- VDO Trading products and services are the products and services listed on this website.
Article 3: Prohibited acts when accessing websites and / or using products or services
- You use the product or service purchased for any purpose, in any manner that violates the laws of Vietnam.
- You use the product or service to or may cause harm to minors in any way.
- You send, create links or transshipes for data that is illegal, prohibited by the State, or contains content that threatens, incites, slanders, deceives, creates hatred, divides unity, Violates the fine customs, pornography, offends the honor, reputation of the individual or organization, discloses state secrets, military, security, economic, foreign and other secrets. The law stipulates in whatever form that the law of Vietnam prohibits.
- You store and disseminate data that may constitute or encourage illegal conduct; Or commit acts of infringing upon copyright or intellectual property rights or infringing upon business secrets or infringing upon the legitimate interests of other individuals or organizations.
- You upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to Interferes with, destroying or restricting the functions of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment.
- You commit fraud or conduct that is contrary to the provisions of this agreement or any applicable law to the websites or addresses of the service providers associated with us.
- You impersonate yourself with any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, any VDO Trading staff, or false propaganda, or by distorting the personality of an individual or group. Other functions.
- You exploit the use of services beyond resources or violate the rules for each type of VDO Trading service in Article 16.
- You engage in conduct that interferes with or disrupts the service or use of others by the service, servers or networks associated with the service; Does not comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service.
- You violate the spam policies in accordance with the Government’s Decree No. 90/2008 / ND-CP dated 13 August 2008 on anti-spam or legal documents at the time of posting. spam.
- You violate the current regulations of the Ministry of Information and Communications as well as the current provisions of the law of Vietnam on law violations on the Internet.
Article 4: Rights and obligations of customers
- As a customer, you have full rights and obligations of the purchaser, user and user of the product or service in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code and the Commercial Law of Vietnam and other provisions of law. Relevant laws.
- You must have the legal capacity and legal capacity to enter into a contract with VDO Trading. You commit not to be a person who has lost or has been restricted from civil action, is bound to a third party, or has a relationship with a judgment or decision of a competent state agency or is prohibited from carrying out a public transaction. Relevance to products and services of VDO Trading. You are personally responsible for your commitments.
- You are responsible before law for the purpose of use and accuracy of the information provided by you, ensuring the registration and use of the service in accordance with law, without infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of Other organizations and individuals. In the event of a request for verification of VDO Trading information, you are responsible for providing the information promptly and accurately.
- You are the person who directly manages and retains the right to use your products or services and is solely responsible for any consequences that may arise if you violate the product usage, Service, or due to loose management.
- In the process of using and maintaining the service, when there is a change in the subject of the transaction (such as the name, form of the organization, contact information, telephone, fax, Your identity card and other change information required by the VDO Trading, the service user must immediately inform the VDO Trading in writing, so that information is always accurate. . VDO Trading can not and will not be liable or responsible for any damages or damages arising out of your non-compliance.
- Within 30 days from successful registration, you are responsible for submitting the following documents to VDO Trading: 01 (one) service contract, 01 (one) photocopy of ID card for Individuals who register or 01 (one) original service contract with the stamp of the enterprise for the service user is the organization and other documents (if any), depending on the requirements of the VDO Trading. In case of overdue time from the above time, the registration service will be suspended without refund. The service will only be reinstated if you add a profile to the VDO Trading and no changes have been made to the service you have registered on the system. VDO Trading can not and will not be liable for legal consequences, nor shall it be liable to indemnify or be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply fully. And seriously this rule.
- You are responsible for notifying the use of domain names other than country domain name.VN on website http://thongbaotenmien.vn of Ministry of Information and Communications – According to Article 23 of the Law on Information Technology The law is legally valid from time to time.
- In the event that you register using the international domain name, it is the responsibility of ICANN to verify the information declared with Registrar by key. Email account administrator admin domain name within 15 days from the successful registration of the domain name. The language used in the confirmation email is English.
- If the customer is an enterprise, the organization, you and the authorized employee are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential and responsible for the activities that occur through the use of a password or account. Your account.
- You agree to (a) promptly notify VDO Trading of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security and (b) From your account after each use. VDO Trading can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this policy.
Article 5: Rights and responsibilities of VDO Trading
- As a supplier of products and services, VDO Trading has full rights and obligations of suppliers of products and services as stipulated in the Civil Code, Commercial Law and other legal regulations. Relevant laws.
Commit to support customers to use the products and services they provide during the time they maintain and use the products and services of VDO Trading.
- Receive and resolve customer complaints related to products and services; The quality of products and services arising in the course of using VDO Trading products and services provided that the customers have provided information fully, truthfully and accurately – according to the provisions of Article 4 above.
VDO Trading reserves the right to ask you to cooperate to verify information if it is suspected that the information provided is inaccurate or that the information is tampered with.
- Depending on the level and nature of the violation of the customer, VDO Trading has the right to unilaterally suspend, cancel or terminate the service provided under Article 8 of this policy and / or refer the case to the agency. Functional authority to request authorities to deal with in accordance with current law.
Article 6: Payment Regulations
- By registering for the service, you agree to comply with our payment guidelines here: http://vdotrading.vn/huong-dan-phuong-thuc-thanh-toan/
- VDO Trading can not and will not be responsible or liable for any damages or damages arising out of your failure to comply fully with such payment regulations.
Article 7: Provision of service extension
- You or the service manager you specify (for enterprises or organizations) are responsible for actively monitoring information about the status of operation, the effective life of the product and / or the services provided. Register at VDO Trading.
- Renewal of service is available only when VDO Trading receives full service fee. The renewal will be completed within 1 day from the date the VDO Trading receives full renewal service fee.
- Customers actively contact VDO Trading and carry out the extension, payment of service charges according to the following provisions:
- VN domain name and international domain name: pay the service fee 30 days before the expiration date.
Dedicated Server, Colocation, VPS, Cloud VPS, Cloud Server, Hosting, Email, Rack, DC, DR, Offsite Tape, Bandwith … ..): Pay service fee 15 days before the expiry date. Expiry date
- Software copyright services: payment of service charges 15 days before the expiry date.
- Cloud PBX service (Cloud PBX): Pay service charges up to 15 days before the expiration date.
- Other products and services provided by VDO Trading not governed by this agreement shall be specified in each case in the contract for the provision and use of products and services signed between VDO Trading and the customer.
- VDO Trading can not and will not be responsible or liable for any consequences or damages arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
Article 8: Suspension and termination of service
- Services provided by VDO Trading will automatically terminate / suspend upon the agreement of the two parties or until the expiration of the contract.
- VDO Trading reserves the right to suspend the performance of the contract or unilaterally terminate the service contract in the following circumstances:
- Customer has violated the provisions of Article 3 of this Agreement during the process of using our products or services.
- The customer does not cooperate and does not meet the required additional documentation under Article 4 of this Agreement.
- Customers do not perform the renewal and payment of delinquent charges for using VDO Trading services within 15 days from the expiry date of service. VDO Trading is not responsible for settling cases of non-payment of fees or overdue payments.
Article 9: Regulations on supplement and adjustment of customer information during the use of services
- The adjustment of customer information will be done within 24 hours from the time the VDO Trading receives information requesting modification, modification of information sent to the e-mail of VDO Trading or otherwise. VDO Trading can not and will not be liable, nor will it compensate for any consequences or damages arising out of your failure to comply with this rule.
- The information requested to be modified, including:
- Subject and subject information (name change, transaction address, billing address, billing address, tax code, telephone, email, etc.) incorrect or incomplete enough.
- Service parameters are not as described on VDO Trading website for new registration within 30 days. Except for previously contracted and maintained cases, the service parameters will be based on the signed contract.
- Already paid and provide full registration information but failed to receive the service registration letter successfully registered.
- In other cases, depending on the product, service and order for registration from time to time.
Article 10: Customer support
- VDO Trading is not responsible for responding to inquiries or complaints from third parties regarding your use of the service or your use of the Third-Party Services and you yourself are responsible for the costs of using, providing That service.
- VDO Trading provides technical support services to your designated manager in accordance with the support guidelines applicable to the Service.
- Please contact email us email@example.com, after you have made an effort to request a support ticket for VDO through the operator 19006891 or by calling 04 7305 6666 – 08 7308 6666. Fixes for errors, technical problems, functional errors or network connectivity failures that are still unsuccessful in using the service.
Article 11: Limitation of liability and refusal of security
- In no event will VDO Trading be responsible for the equipment or machines that you use to access our site such as access equipment, equipment for conveyance. When using the service, you must equip yourself with the machines and equipment necessary for the log in process, transmission and you must bear all responsibility and costs incurred during use.
- VDO Trading does not guarantee the exclusion of factors that may harm your use of the service, including but not limited to the following: intentional infringement and third party damage, or viruses. We do not guarantee the delivery of the service without any malfunction, malfunction or other problems.
- VDO Trading does not guarantee to perform the recovery or removal of viruses and other harmful factors when problems occur. The customer agrees and makes a self-backed up copy of all the archives on VDO Trading’s servers, especially at the time of our request for technical support. VDO Trading will not be liable for any loss of such data or any related damages.
- There may be factors beyond our control that lead to defective products or services. We will try to fix the defects of products and services to bring satisfaction to customers but we are not responsible for supporting or compensating customers for the above risks and damages (if any).
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us out of legal, litigation, costs, costs including but not limited to court fees, attorney’s fees, The settlement or arising out of your violation of the use of our products or services.
- You understand and agree that we will not be liable for damages and consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for profits, reputation, use of data or Other intangible damage.
Article 12: Confidentiality of customer information
Update day: 15/12/2016